We know that many government agencies struggle to get citizens to their websites. Now there’s an easy way to get them there and keep them engaged: video! In today’s Web 2.0 world, video is a critical component to successful websites, people expect it. Think about it, how many websites have you visited lately that didn’t in some way leverage the use of video?
Granicus has added new features and functionality, like embed, to its leading government webcasting solution that’s proven to increase viewership. If a single video gets thousands of views, imagine what embedding video can do for your organization’s website.
During this webinar, you’ll discover how new webcasting technology can boost online viewership and increase website traffic. Join award-winning organizations Lake County, IL to learn how their success in bringing more constituents to their websites can help your organization follow suit.
Discover how these organizations have:
- Received over to 12,000 hits to archived media in just 30 days
- Increased viewership by 2,000%
- Repurposed videos in new ways to educate citizens
Date: Friday December 17th, 2010
Time: 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific
- New Video Player Released
- North Carolina Town Embraces Open Government
- City of Reading Engages the Public
- Arkansas Supreme Court Adopts New Media